HRV Analyse s.r.o. has its registered office in: Kukulova 24, 169 00 Prague, Czech Republic, VAT: CZ05102545
a.) We do not sell or lend your personal data in any case.
b.) We do not collect personal data without your knowledge and permission.
c.) We constantly strive to provide the highest possible protection for the data we store.
d.) We process data in accordance with the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ( DSGVO).
HRV Analysis App
When using the HRV Analysis App (Google / Apple operating systems), data is sent to Google or Apple if the automatic backup function has been activated. With Apple, the data is sent to iDrive and with Android to GoogleDrive for backup purposes. Otherwise, no personal data and measurement data are sent from the HRV analysis app to external servers or computers. The calculation of the values takes place locally on the end device where the data is also stored.
You can visit our website anonymously without us knowing who you are or requesting and storing personal data from you. Our website collects general data and information anonymously during each visit, such as the IP address, the type and version of the Internet browser, the operating system, the referrer link (url) through which you accessed our website, the date and time of the visit and similar data. This data is not used for profiling (drawing conclusions about the data subject) and is only stored in the log files of the website and collected and stored separately from personal data.
Once you use our services, we collect and store only with your consent, such information that is necessary and required by law to provide you with the desired service.
In order to achieve better readability, gender-neutral formulations have been omitted. However, it goes without saying that all personal designations refer to both genders.
- Name and address of the person responsible for data processing and its protection
HRV Analysis s.r.o.
169 00 Prague
Phone: +43 664 5023347
b.) Customizing, measuring and improving our services and content on our websites,
c.) Notifying you about our services and those of our family of companies as targeted marketing, service updates, promotional offers and sending you selected items,
d.) We do not send third party news to you,
e.) You may change or unsubscribe from all marketing communications from HRV-Software at any time,
f.) Resolve disputes, collect fees and resolve problems,
g.) Prevention, detection and investigation of potentially prohibited or illegal activities and enforcement of our Terms and Conditions (TOS).
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
The purposes listed above, represent our legitimate interest to collect data. We do not use the data to draw conclusions about your person.
- Contacting us via the website
You can write us, via the website by contact form or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org a message. This data processing is carried out according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
Any data submitted to us outside of a regular business or customer relationship, such as: Inquiries, complaints, incoming emails, support requests, appointment requests, etc. will be stored by us for control, execution and verification purposes.
- Passing on of data
We transmit your personal data to third parties, only for the following purposes, otherwise no data transmission to third parties takes place.
Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties if:
a.) you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
b.) the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
c.) in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
d.) this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
We use Google Fonts on our website and although our website does not pass on any data to third parties and is SSL-encrypted, it is beyond our knowledge that Google requests an IP address of our visitors.
Until we have clarified the technical possibilities, by visiting our website you agree to this and are aware that it is possible that Google may obtain your IP address automatically without our intention. If you do not agree to this, please leave our website, thank you.
- Third Parties
If you personally disclose your information on other sites on the Internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure. HRV Software has no control over the privacy policies of third parties that may apply to you. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy policies of third parties before disclosing your personal information to them.Because we market apps in the Apple and Google stores, their privacy statements are equally binding on you when you install and use the apps, so please familiarize yourself with them.
Your data is stored on secure servers hosted, audited and secured by select service providers in Europe (Germany).
We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use many means (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. As you probably know, third parties may intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and users may misuse your personal information that they collect from the Site. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that your personal information or private communications will always remain confidential, even if we do everything we can to protect your information.
- What we do not do
We do not at any time, either automatically or through our employees, request information about your credit card, login details, passwords, your ID card or passport numbers in a non-protected environment or in unsolicited emails or phone calls.
- Legal basis and data retention period
The legal basis and applicable law for data protection is Prague / Czech Republic.
Data processing is carried out at the request of the customer and is necessary for the stated purposes for the appropriate processing of the order and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations arising from the order in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
The personal data collected by us for the performance of the contract/processing will be stored until the expiry of the statutory retention obligation and then deleted, unless we are obliged to store the data for a longer period in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO due to tax and commercial law retention and documentation obligations or you have consented to storage beyond this in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO. The tax retention periods are 10 years. Furthermore, there is the possibility of storage for defense in possible liability cases up to 30 years.
- Data subject rights
You have the right:
– to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
– to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
– pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
– pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
– pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
– pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller; and
– complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace for this purpose.
- Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right to object, an e-mail to email@example.com is sufficient.
- Cookies & Policy
In this policy, we use the term “cookies” to refer to cookies and other similar technologies covered by the EU Directive on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector.
Cookies are small text files created by the visited website that contain data. They are stored on the visitor’s computer to provide the user with access to various functions. Both session cookies and persistent cookies are used on our websites. A session cookie is temporarily stored on the computer while the visitor navigates through the website. This cookie is deleted when the user closes their Internet browser or after a specified amount of time has elapsed (i.e., when the session expires). A persistent cookie remains on the visitor’s computer until it is deleted.
- Final Notice